Tuesday, September 06, 2011

not so patiently awaiting....

So very excited that in the next week i will be getting my super amazing Lilly Pulitzer agenda (in "Nice to See you") It should be here really soon!!!! I've been waiting patiently ever since i first ordered it on from Lilly almost a month ago. Unfortunately i had to cancel my order due to the fact that my agenda was not going to even be shipped until October, and that doesn't help me much. I was soo sad, then i got on Lifeguard Press, and found my same agenda, in stock, and ready to be shipped for the same price. I was soo very excited and it should be arriving any day now. I love the internet. It allows me to get things that i wouldn't otherwise be able to get. This is especially true for Lilly pulitzer items since i don't live anywhere near a store. So basically i'm just thrilled and am now a loyal shopper with Lifeguard press, i intend to use them for all my planner needs...
Peace, Love, and Passion (for Lilly!)
Love Nyki

No comments:

Post a Comment