Sunday, January 08, 2012

Back To School...

Tomorrow is the first day of my 6th semester of college... wow almost three whole years have gone by sooo fast, it seems like just yesterday i was graduating from high school and starting this scary journey and now i'm more 2/3 of the way through. 6 semesters down 3 more to go {i'm on the 4.5 year college plan instead of a 4 year plan lol} The though occurred to me recently that at 20 years old, and 2/3 of the way done with my college career It's about time for me to start enjoying life a lot more! This past semester a lot has changed and i couldn't be happier about it! I was admitted into the Teacher ed program at school, moved out of dorms for good, and am finally getting somewhere with my History major so i'd say things are going well at this point. The one thing i've been really disappointed about has been my inability to keep up with this blog like i want to, so I've added an amendment to my New Life Resolution list, and that is to keep this blog up and going, post at least twice a week, and do something great with my little baby blog! All this will start tomorrow! {Well actually I guess you could say it's starting tonight} This semester is going to be rough, but I won't be forgetting about my wonderful blog family! So check back in, and until next time...
Peace, Love, and Passion {For College Duh!}
Love Always Tesla <3

No comments:

Post a Comment