Friday, January 13, 2012

High Five For Friday!

My Five Favorite things this week!
1. My Beautiful MacBook Pro that i received for Christmas! She's a beaut, and I can finally get on my blog and post again thanks to her!


2. Body By Vi! {My roomie and I started this diet this week and i think we're both gonna do great on it... Can't wait till there's a new hotter me running round this place!}


3. Jewelry Tree - It's precious and I have no clue where it came from, it was a gift but it's too cute not to share!


4. My Handy Dandy backpack {since this was the first week of school i pulled her out of retirement! She was actually purchased my freshman year of High School and i've been using her faithfully for the past almost seven years!} LL Bean


5. Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Savage... it's a beautiful teal that I LOVE! {Walgreens}

hey what do you know... y first high five for friday is done! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. note to any who might want to use the sinful colors in savage, it's really hard to get off, and tinted my nails light green for about three weeks... won't be using again... love the color, hate the after effects

    ReplyDelete