Sunday, January 15, 2012

What a Week!... 1/15/2012

Well this week actually went pretty great! I started back to school and started my new diet. I start back at field placement this week and i got all 3's {thats a good thing} on my 6 month review at work... even though i'm slightly confused how it's been 6 months since i've only been their since September 12. So far the new year is off to a fantastic start, and if i'm still working at my job in July, and i get all 3's on my yearly i'll get a raise which is sweet! I've been kinda lazy the past week and i really need to get back to working out and doing things that i can blog about! LOL I guess that's all for this weeks weekly wrap up...
I'll leave you all with my picture of the week {meant to post this yesterday but totally spaced :)}

couldn't resists !
Peace Love and Passion {for another week and cute dino's with little arms}
Love always Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment