Sunday, February 26, 2012

48 About Me...

Got this lovely little Q&A on Momma B and I just thought it was great! So i decided to do it myself :)

1. What time did you get out of bed this morning?
About 9:00am … {what it's a Sunday and I had to work last night and this afternoon i'm entitled to sleep in once in a while}

2. How do you like your steak?
Not a big eater of red meat... on the rare occasions when I do eat a steak I eat it well done

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Woman In Black :) and it was AWESOME!!!

4. What is your favorite TV show?
I have two... One Tree Hill is my All time fave, and my number two would have to be Glee {it's pretty much all I watch}

5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Probably London or Italy... i've always wanted to go abroad and living in Italy especially would be amazing :) Credo di aver bisogno di imparare l'italiano!!!! {I Guess I need to learn Italian :)}

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Body By Vi Shake... just like I have every morning for the past two months... I've already lost almost 15 lbs :)

7. What is your favorite food?
Sushi... hands down sushi

8. Foods you dislike?
Onions and anything super spicy

9. Favorite place to eat?
Sushi Hana... It's my favorite

10. Favorite dressing?
Ranch Dressing – when I was little I dipped everything in it

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
2002 Ford Focus … she's my baby and I bought her myself almost two years ago... her Name is Baby Francis and I love her

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Honestly dresses, leggings, and my brown leather boots...

13. Where would you visit if you could?
Italy... any day of the week

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 
Cup ½ empty... i'm not much of an optimist

15. Where do you want to retire?
ITALY!!!! Viva Italia!

16. Favorite time of day?
Morning time... especially right before sunrise when the sky goes all pink and beautiful

17. Where were you born?
Virginia …

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Soccer and Football

19. What is your favorite fragrance?
Victoria Secret Pink... Sweet and Flirty

20. What is your favorite face cream?
I don't have one... because I don't use one

21. Favorite baby/kids products? 
I don't have kids, but I had to use A&D ointment on my tattoo and it was pretty great...

22. People watcher?
Constantly... I love malls and the balcony at my college library... great places to watch people interact {a bit stalkerish}

23. Are you a morning or a night person?
Morning person... I get up early and go to bed early.

24. Do you have any pets?
Not at my house, but my parents have two cats that I love so much... Seymore and Mollie are amazing

25.Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Not really, nothing much exciting going on right now...

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
At first a teacher, then a doctor, then a CSI, then a medical examiner, and then a teacher again... that's what i'm going to school for now :)

27. What is your favorite memory?
I have so many... but I would have to say the day I was inducted into my sorority. It was amazing and I love my sisters with all my heart


28. Are you a cat or a dog person?
Cat

29. Are you married?
No... but i'm hoping to someday

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Always... I'm not stupid or careless

31. Been in a car accident?
Yes, two while driving, many while riding.

32. Any pet peeves?
I don't like liars,

33. Favorite pizza toppings?
I like cheese, chicken, sausage, bell peppers, black olives, mushrooms, and little to no sauce... that's the only way I like pizza really it's my pizza of choice :)

34. Favorite flower?
Sunflowers and pink roses...

35. Favorite ice cream?
Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate !!!

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Zaxby's, Chick-Fil-A, and Taco Bell {I love them however I don't eat at any of them very much i'm more a subway girl when I actually eat}

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 
Once, I was going over the speed limit the first time and that's an automatic fail.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
My college advisor

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Well, I only have one credit card and it's a Old Navy Credit Card... so I guess theres your answer.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Not really, new years eve I decided to dye my hair darker but that would have to be the last time I did anything really spontaneous.

41. Like your job?
I love them both... however they keep me really busy so i'm considering dropping it down to one.

42. Broccoli?
I love broccoli... all veggies really

43. What was your favorite vacation?
I went to Gatlinburg TN with my boyfriend after graduation. It's the best trip i've ever taken.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Ridge... we went to dinner Friday night with him and it was wonderful

45. What are you listening to right now?
Last weeks Criminal Minds.

46. What is your favorite color?
Pink and Black...

47. How many tattoos do you have?
One.

48. Coffee drinker?
Not really, I prefer green tea with honey or the occasional sweet tea.


Peace, Love, and Passion {for sharing}
Love Always Tesla K.

Oh and Everyone go check out Momma B's blog its awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment