Monday, February 27, 2012

7 x 7


This is something neat called 7x7 my sweet friend Lindsay, nominated me so i figured I would go ahead and do it :)
Here's what it is. There are 4 rules:
1. Link back to the blogger that nominated your blog.
2. Share 7 factuals about yourself
3. Share 7 blog post that fit into 7 different categories
4. Nominate 7 award winning blogs to do this 7x7

1. I love my parents, my mom and stepdad are the most amazing people i know
2. I can't swim. Not even a little bit
3. I"m from a small town, and i love it
4. I'm addicted to all things chocolate and bath and body works... they are like drugs
5. I can't stand the smell of coffee, but the taste well that's a whole nother story
6. I'm afraid of the dark... like terrified
7. My blog is my favorite hobby... I love meeting so many wonderful people

1.Living Life with and Attitude of Gratitude
2.Recipe Of the Month
3.Vera Love
4.Make My Monday
5.52 in 2012
6.Project 365 Week 1
7.48 about Me

1. Katie @ Let's Be Preppy
2. Hannah @ Sadie Mae's Mommy
3. Lauren @ From My Grey Desk
4. Chrissy @A Berry Sweet Life
5. Momma B @ Momma B
6. Emily @ The Wide World of E
7. Bethany @ Wish You Were Here

Peace, Love, and Passion {for blogging}
Love Always, Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment