Friday, February 24, 2012

High Five For Friday!

Finally Back after a few weeks hiatus... I'm once again Linking Up with Lauren and From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday... I am so glad it's friday!
Photobucket
-Number One- {the reason there are not any pictures in my HFFF :(}
i'm getting a new camera today after school. My sweet little Nikon finally died... she got me through two years of high school and three years of college, but she's just been hanging on for a while now and i couldn't bear to buy a new camera while the old one still worked, but this week she stopped, won't even turn on, and since my blog depends on my ability to take pictures of things well it's time to get a new one... RIP Nikon I loved you...

-Number Two-
Though at times life is stressful, I am thankful for both my jobs. They keep me very busy, but they also pay decent and keep me living in my own place so i don't have to move back home. I love my parents but i'm twenty and I like being on my own. I started job number two this week and it's tough but i love it.

-Number Three-
My amazing best friend saved me this week, I don't know what i would have done if he hadn't been here for me to talk to.

-Number Four-
Spring Break starts at 11:20am today and i don't have school again until 10:20 next monday... i'd say thats a win!

-Number Five-
I get an extra day with my guy, he doesn't have to work tonight so he's on his way here a day early... I get him all day today and all day tomorrow until i go to work. I can't pretend i'm not excited.

So that's it... sorry for this very dull High Five For Friday... i'll do better next week.

Peace Love and Passion {not for being cameraless}
Love Always Tesla

3 comments:

  1. Just found you on H54F. Sorry about your camera... getting a new one is always exciting though!

    Your newest follower,
    Momma B
    www.mommabblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO jealous of your spring break! I think all businesses should shut down for a week :)

    Cheers!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, my new one is pretty spectacular... and i agree with you completely michelle. I would love it if that were the case i'd actually get to go home :)

    ReplyDelete