Monday, February 20, 2012

Project 365 ... Week One 2/14 - 2/20

Project 365 is a great way to take a look at
February 14, 2012 - Happy Valentine's day... spent the evening with my baby before he had to go to work. {I love you Ridgeway Howell}

February 15, 2012 - This is a picture of where i spend ALL my time... the LU Education Lobby because when you're a secondary ed major they make you sign over your soul to them so that they own you ;) J/K not really but it sure feels that way.



February 16, 2012 - Eric Church and Brantley Gilbert Concert with Carmen!!!! Blood Sweat and Beers Tour Bring it on! It was an amazing night... with only a few minor set backs... well just one really... a guy threw up on my glitter ballet flats which both broke my heart, and made me feel just a little sick to my stomach... NOT a FAN. However what I am a fan of is the Amazing Eric Church, and the equally Awesome Brantley Gilbert... Best moment of the night, singing "You don't know her like i do" at the top of my lungs :)



February 17, 2012 - Restaurant Wars... Went to T.W. Boons with some of my sisters to help increase there revenue for the weekend. Project for my Roomies Business Class!
{I'm Fully Aware that I didn't take this picture... LOL i totally forgot to take one of us four girls before we ate... Will do better next time :)}


February 18, 2012 - Started Back Working at Citi Trends... and let the lady at Old Navy talk me into a stor credit card... :( Shame is my name.




February 19, 2012 - Worked all Day, and It rained Like Crazy... Didn't take any pictures It was just way to wet :(

February 20, 2012 - Oh Monday = Funday ... Ha Ha NOT. Woke up this morning to a puddle in my Bathroom floor where my toilet is leaking, had two classes, and a to run into work, and then back to school for my night class and Sorority meeting. But i did pay off my balance on my Old Navy Card... LOL didn't wait too long on that one :). The picture is of my day planner, and my card from my prayer partner for last week. I love Lindsay and i definitely felt her prayers for me this past week.. (I love my Chi Sigma family)





One Week Down... 51 more to go!!!
Peace Love and Passion {For Project 365}
Love Always, Tesla K.

No comments:

Post a Comment