Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Project 365 Week Two 2/21 - 2/27

February 21, 2012 - Class and Then Work... It's soo cold today not really feeling doing anything. Actually blogging this in class as i speak... i know bad me... but i'm sooo bored.
February 22, 2012 - Study Study Study... Midterm's tomorrow...
February 23, 2012 - Two Midterm's today... and I'll have you know that shame is currently my name. I always get up and get dressed, no matter how little sleep i got, no matter what i have to do that day, it may just be jeans and a shirt but I ALWAYS get up long enough before class to put on real clothes... NOT TODAY... Sweatpants and Shame are my name :(
February 24, 2012 - got my new camera today... finally go to take some pictures for this week... EEP :)
Went to the mall with my baby after i got my new camera...
February 25, 2012 - Work work work... and clean clean clean but other than that i didn't do anything today
February 26, 2012 - Worked and headed home to see my family... can't imagine a better way to spend my day off :)
Take one of my ootd picture... it's not the best one but i love the mantle at my parents house it has some of my fave pics of our family...

February 27, 2012
Day With Mama... eep... no pics today either... i promise to do better next week :(


Peace, Love, and Passion {for documenting real life}
Love Always Tesla K.

No comments:

Post a Comment