Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What Faith Can Do...

When I was at AU i heard a lot of great Christian bands for the first time, Kutless is one of my favorites, and one song in particular has spoken to me over and over again. It doesn't matter what point i'm at in my life, what I'm going through, this song gives me strength, and it gives me hope. I love the meaning behind the words, and every single time i hear them i'm reminded of exactly how powerful my heavenly father is. I've included the song in the blog so you can all hear it if you haven't already.



My favorite part is the second verse... "It doesn't matter what you've heard, impossible is NOT a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try" ... the truest words i think i've ever heard. Just listen and i hope you'll see why i LOVE this song.

Peace, Love, and Passion {for music with meaning}
Love Alway's Tesla K.

P.S stay tuned... coming soon a major post about the big changes i've been praying about in my life... and what's going on. As well as the regular posts i do each week :) Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment