Monday, March 26, 2012

Beach Weekend... Sisterhood Retreat

I'm so very excited to say that this past weekend was one of the best, most wonderful, most spiritually moving weekends of my life. This past weekend my sorority had our Spring Retreat in Garden City, it was a weekend of devotion, prayer, and good times with sisters. It was great, sure it was stressful at times, we had our share of problems and disagreements, people got on each others nerves, and we all were a little {hmm hmm lot} tired by the time we got home on sunday but the experience was more than worth it. It was amazing to have this time to relax with my sisters, and spend some real time in God's word. I would have to say that the best part of the entire weekend was getting up to watch the sunrise on the beach with my sisters, doing devotion and getting to spend some quiet time with God on the beach. When i'm at the beach i'm overwhelmed by the beauty of it... every time, but there was something about it this time that moved me to tears. This weekend was a blessing and I am so grateful for everything God is doing through my wonderful sisters.

Here's a few pics from the weekend!!!!! {Ignore me in my bathing suit... i was at the beach}












Peace, Love, and Passion {for God}
Love Always Tesla Kanning

No comments:

Post a Comment