Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Favorite of the Week #1

Alright so today i'm linking up with Erin for the Favorite of the week post. This is my first one so i'm kinda excited... I know i've been doing a TON of link ups lately, but it's a great way to get new experiences on my blog.
Everything According to Erin


I'm really excited to share with you guys my favorite for this week... i have soo many but if i had to choose one {especially this morning} that stands a cut above the rest it would have to be my new Physicians Formula Makeup... I've been looking for months to find a makeup that doesn't dry my skin, doesn't clog my pores, and doesn't make me look like a clown {i'm super pale this i know} and i've tried my share of great products but none met all my specifications until now. I was in Wal-Mart the other day, I hate that store, not sure if i've ever voiced that opinion on here before, but i really can't stand wal-mart and i hate buying anything there as a general rule. When it comes to make up i've been going through a series of really expensive drug store foundations that will remain nameless... so when i was walking through walmart the other day and saw a makeup that claimed right on the label not only not to clog pores, but also to cover blemishes, and it's a powder i was very skeptical. But for $20 dollars for the whole kit I couldn't very well pass it up, i'd wasted way more money on foundations in the past few weeks and if this would work it was worth a try. So i picked up the nifty little box, for fair complexion of course. Took it home and tried it out the next day. Guess what! It works great! and I"m totally in love. I'll never go back to other make ups again. That's why it ranks as my favorite for this week. Physicians Formula Make Up... I LOVE IT


Oh and in case you were wondering why i particularly love it this morning it's because even though i've had zero sleep, and look like poop without my makeup on today {dark circles ... oh my} it covered everything and I even look halfway alive! I love my makeup!



Peace, Love, and Passion {even when i'm exhausted}
Love Always Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment