Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I got an Award... Eeeep.... (cant you seriously feel my excitement)




I was so psyched the other day to see that one of my sisters, and a wonderful blogger as well, had nominated me for the Liebster blog award. It just made my heart so happy! I was nominated by the Super amazing Lindsay of Every Day Life, and if you don't already follow her blog you should go do that immediately... no seriously i'm waiting... leave and go follow her blog it's AMAZING!
Now what is the Liebster Blog Award? Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved', but it can also mean 'favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. If you are selected, you need to:

1. Choose FIVE up and coming blogs to award the Liebster {they must have less than 200 followers}.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the bloggers you are giving this award to with links to their sites.
5. Best of all, have fun and share the love!

SO here goes...
1. Morgan at Big Grins Make Laugh Lines
2. Anna and Maggie at A Bitchin Kitchin
3. Crissy at A Berry Sweet Life
4. Lily at It's Official
5. Hannah at Sadie Mae's Mommy

I read these wonderful ladies blogs daily, and if you're not already following them... well why not... you should be :)


Peace Love and Passion {for Liebster!}
Love Always Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment