Thursday, March 01, 2012

It's Ok Thursday...

Its Ok Thursdays



So for today i'm linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup for It's Ok Thursday... I'm kind of excited about this, a few of my friends did it last week and i just think it's neat.
It's Okay...
that i'm not perfect, i'm starting to realize the people who expect me to be don't really matter anyway.
to have a bad day or two.
to change your mind, and to change your major {i'm on my fourth now I think I know}
that i'm questioning things lately
for your feelings to change
to not know what to say
that i'm obsessed with One Tree Hill
That i joined a gym last night
That i'm dreading work tonight
That i'm afraid of the future



Peace, Love, and Passion {and it's OK}
Love Always Tesla

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the gym membership! And its normal to be scared of the future. Just do what you love and everything else will work out! :)

    ReplyDelete