Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Project 365 ... Week Three 2/28 - 1/5

February 28, 2012 - Went exploring downtown Greenville with my sweet mama... had lunch at a great Indian Restaurant with mama and mikey, and took some great pictures.. here's a few of my faves



February 29, 2012 - Happy Leap Day Everyone... this magical day only comes around once every four years... and how did i choose to celebrate... well i worked, i came home, i went to dinner with my awesome roommate and then we joined the YMCA!!! we even exercised... go us :)

March 1, 2012 - didn't really do much of anything today... shame on me i Know... well that's not totally true i worked today... six hours of people yelling at me, children messing up the store... and shoplifters... the bane of my existance... more on that later though.

March 2, 2012 - Today was a lot like yesterday... except a bit worse... Got up and went to my placement today from 8:30 to 11:40, went and paid my rent, on the way home my boss at job A calls and asks me to come in and work 12:00 to 3:30 which i agree to since i'm already wearing close enough to uniform, and i don't have to be at job B until 4:00 so i say OKAY... yeah big mistake, i get filthy at job A, and have to have my roommate bring me a dress to wear to job B. I get off at 3:30 and scarf down my first little bit of food since 7:00 this morning and head off to job B until 10:00pm... makes for a really long day... {job B also happens to be the one with the shoplifter problems.. which were no better tonight :(} Oh that and my order from ULTA came in the mail... that was a bright spot...



March 3, 2012 - Oh sweet lord... a few more day's like this and i swear i will just bite the bullet and move back home... Today was another two job day... worked 1:30 to 4:30 at job A and 5:00 to 10:00 at job B... needless to say i'm exhausted and starving as i type this because neither job included a dinner break and i had to run home to change between so i didn't get to eat... The bright spot of my day is that last night when i got off my sweet boyfriend was waiting on me to get home, and today when i was having a crappy morning because of my eye doctor, he bought me a bouquet of flowers to brighten my day. {I love that boy.}


March 4, 2012 - Working Open to close at Job B today... oh goodie... i swear i just need to move into my workplace and sleep there.

March 5, 2012 - Today was a good day... got my contacts... and i look like a whole new person... not to mention i can wear makeup now and people actually see it. LOL :)


Peace, Love, And Passion {for Project 365}
Love Always, Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment