Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Top Ten... 3/14/2012

SO it's time once again for my top ten from pinterest this week... I'm still just HOH in love with Pinterest... i swear it takes more time than FB these days.


This is too cute, and i'm thinking about painting it on a canvas for myself or a friend... or perhaps a sister ... Pinned Here


This alfredo looked so delicious... check back next week when i make it as my recipe of the months... pinned here


Loved this ... it fits with what We've been talking about in my bible study... actually repinned it from one of my sisters pinned here


This is one craft i will be doing... once my agenda runs out that is... pinned here


This is great... i love this quote... and the though behind it... pinned here


this would be perfect if i had the space to do it with... pinned here


love this look... perfect for those not too warm spring days {if we have one this year lol} ... pinned here


Goody, now i can pack more for sisterhood retreat next weekend... and it'll still fit in one bag :) ... pinned here


this is just plain funny... because it's soo true... Pinned here


and last but not least... i will be doing this... pinned here


Happy Wednesday Everybody...


Peace Love and Passion {for Pinterest}
Love Always Tesla K.

No comments:

Post a Comment