Thursday, May 03, 2012

It's Ok Thursday :)

Well Well Well... It's Thursday folks, and that means time for another Link up with Neely and Amber.... So Get Very Excited... because it's Thursday and...
IT'S OK!!!!
That i haven't done much of anything since last friday because i've been so lazy since school got out that it's almost comical...
That my room is a bonafied disaster...
That My BF snores like a freaking freight train and is the main reason i got no good sleep this past weekend...
That I was attacked by fire ants when I was at my parents on Tuesday...
That I rearranged my room this morning at like 1:00 am...
That I've been slacking on going to the Gym Lately...
That School's out for the summer (or at least until June 25!)...
That I work hard at a job i hate to pay my bills, because one day i'll be a lawyer and i'll be working hard at a job i love to pay my bills...
That I kinda miss my best guy friends silly accents since they've gone home for the summer :(...
That I'm three day's late paying my rent, not because I don't have the money but because i've been to lazy to drive across town...
It is more than OK that I am going to Carolina Rebellion this weekend...
and it is 100% NOT OK... That someone stole my PB&J from the work fridge yesterday... not cool folks not cool
But i Digress... Happy Thursday Ya'll!!!!
Its Ok Thursdays
Peace, Love, and Passion {because It's OK} Love Always Tesla N.

4 comments:

  1. Fellow history major here! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly walk in my room right now because mine is such a disaster!! I feel ya, girl!! I plan on cleaning it tonight but I also planned on cleaning it last night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha you've got me giggling here! Life can be like this right?

    xo em

    p.s Now go and PAY YOUR RENT! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm afraid I snore like a freight train and bf never gets any sleep :/ Stilling your PB&J??? NOT OK!

    ReplyDelete