Monday, July 30, 2012

Birthday Recap...

So I know that this post is a teensy bit tardy... i've been 21 for a whole week now but last week was killer crazy and I barely had time to keep up with my favorite blogs, much less bust out a few of my own :( I'm hoping to do better this week since school is almost over for the summer!!!
My 21st Birthday Was July 22nd, and It was an awesome day!!! I can't honestly say i've ever had a birthday i've enjoyed more!

My day with my guy... breakfast, presents, and cake!!! Yup he loves me! and I love him

These are from dinner with my parents...
So Until Next time...
Peace, Love, and Passion Love Always Tesla

2 comments:

  1. Tesla you look GORGEOUS girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! It sounds like it was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete