Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy Birthday... {to me and my baby sister}

Well, I wont pretend that i'm not the least bit excited about a certain special day... that just so happens to be today :) Today is my 21st birthday... a day i have been waiting for for so long it's not even funny... Tomorrow is also a big day for my family, my baby sister's birthday... She'll be 14, we're seven years and one day apart and It's crazy to me how time has flown by I can still remember holding her the first time our dad brought her to South Carolina to meet me and she's been my little mini me, best friend, and the true love of my life ever since {sorry Ridge you know i love you, but the bond between sisters is something that has no rivals}
So in honor of my big day... and hers i'm posting this post... with pictures and all... Happy Birthday Baby Girl Sissy Loves you
Easter, my sophomore year of high school 15 and 8
Us before my high school graduation... 17 and 11
fall break sophomore year of college 19 and 12...
summer 2011... 20 and 13...
This girl is my best friend, and means the world to me... I will love and protect her until the day i die...

and here are some other pictures that i really love... Gotta start with one of the two people who made it possible for me to celebrate my birthday every year... my wonderful parents...
Without them this cute little one...
Would not have been born on July 22, 1991... and this girl
Would not be turning 21 years old today....
Peace, Love, Passion {and a happy happy birthday} Love Always Tesla :)

No comments:

Post a Comment