Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Where to even begin...

I guess at the beginning is the best place :)
It's so hard to believe that three weeks from tomorrow I will officially be a college senior {OMG how is that possible} When did I become an adult? When did I grow up and become the person who's graduating from college next April.
Well despite not knowing when all this happened{like seriously what happened to my first three years of college! I totally just started yesterday} In typical Tesla Fashion, i have a long list of goals that I want to accomplish before I graduate... So here they are
Goals By Graduation
1. Loose the rest of my weight {160 by graduation}
2. Make the President's List both my last semesters
3. Get Into Law School
4. Purchase my first Lilly Dress, to wear at my college graduation :)
5. Get my GPA back as close to a 4.0 as humanly possible
6. Be happy {thats my number one goal just to be happy}
So there goes, six goals to reach by graduation...
Peace Love and Passion,
Love Always Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment