Wednesday, September 26, 2012

On Wednesdays we wear...

So Excited to be back blogging on the regular after my little bloggy hiatus {AKA months of being a bad blogger} And to get this little bloggy madness started off right with a new segment called "On Wednesday's we wear..." a weekly fashion post whose cute little name is inspired by one of my favorite movies {Mean Girls Dur},

I love love love fashion, but I'm a bit of a baby when It comes to fashion, I wear my jeans and tees on a pretty regular basis but I'm working on that... and this post is a way to help me with my "denim problem" as one of my sweet friends likes to call it :) I really hope you will all come back each week for a little bit of my fashion attempts... and a lot of my fashion fails :) Love you all to the moon and back :)
Peace, Love, and Passion {and on Wednesdays We Wear Pink...} Love Always Tesla ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love your skirts, especially the polka dotted one!

    ReplyDelete