Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's Ok Thursday...

Back again after another little hiatus... it's been crazy here with school work and rush stuff but i'm finally towards the downward slope of the semester which means blogging should finally be able to pick back up! I'm back today for my fave link up! It's ok Thursday with Neely, and I couldn't be more excited... because after all it's Thursday and It's all OK!
Its Ok Thursdays

That Fall break is over and we're back in the grind of school until Thanksgiving. The two day break was nice and much needed...
That I'm not wearing real clothes to class today, It's a crazy week and I'm exhausted...
That I got about four hours of sleep last night...
That I had two midterms yesterday back to back, and will have two more today and one tomorrow, It's stressful but hey I can't do anything about is so It has to be OK!...
To drink half a pot of coffee just to wake up in the morning...
That people get on my nerves sometimes for things they probably can't help, I'm working on it but some days are harder than others...
That I can't figure out how to upload a video to my blog so my dreams of doing a Vlog post are slowly dying :(...
That I toured a Law School over my fall break that I really wanted to get in to and didn't fall in love like i thought I would...
That my personal statement is coming so slowly it might as well not be coming at all...
To be a broke college student because my work study only pays me twice a month and It's not that much money ...
And last but not least It Is OKAY That I am different from other people... It doesn't make me any less valuable as a person (now i just have to believe that for reals)
Hope everyone has a great week!
Peace Love and Passion {Because God Is Soo Good and It's All OK} Love Always Tesla

3 comments:

  1. I drink nearly a half a pot of coffee each day too! Its so bad but so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I feel you on the broke college student thing! I'm ready for this hell to end! But like you said... it's OK! :) (found you through the linkup)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo i can't believe we are already getting into thanksgiving!

    Have a great night! xo

    ReplyDelete