Sunday, December 23, 2012

Holiday Vox Box...

Ya'll I am In LOVE! i don't know how many of you know what Influenster is, but it's this great site that lets you share your opinions on products and services with other people, you earn points towards badges and if you are a lucky duck (like I was) you will get the opportunity to receive one of their amazing Vox Boxes!
A Vox Box is a Box full of goodies, that Influenster will deliver to your doorstep if you are selected, and I was lucky enough to be the recipient of the Holiday Vox Box 2012!!! I am super excited to share with all you guys the wonderful products I received... SO here goes... 2012 Holiday Vox Box Review :)
This is picture of my box and everything that came in it... needless to say I was Beyond Thrilled because MY BOX ROCKS!!! Here's the skinny on what I got...
Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal- retail value is roughly $2.00 per cup, I received the summer berry oatmeal +, and I am really looking forward to having it for Breakfast in the morning! I LOVE oatmeal and am always excited to try new kinds.
NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine - I usually don't use NYC makeup products, but I was really excited to receive this Nude gloss in my box. I don't use lip color on a daily basis, only Chapstick, but for special occasions i Love a good Nude Gloss. The color I received was Nude York City, and It was perfect! It's not sticky at all and the color is so pretty and understated that I may never just wear Chapstick again :) The price is the best part, this is one thing i can for sure afford to use as a staple in my makeup routine... It's less than $3.00 and That I adore!The only downside to the gloss is it's smell, it is very sweet smelling and really made me want cake (some people might not think thats major... so take my complaint with a grain of salt)
Kiss Nail Dress - these stick on nail polish strips are AMAZING!!!!! I put them on as soon as i opened my box and I was so happy. They look great! The box says they will last up to 10 days! We will see because if thats the case I will 100% for sure be buying these strips again despite their $7.00 price tag.

Goody QuikStyle Brush - This brush is so weird! I've never seen anything like it in my life! And that Is not necessarily a bad thing in my book! I was sent the paddle style brush, and it is soo cool! The microfiber bristles between the normal bristles made my hair super smooth when I brushed it earlier and I can't wait until tomorrow so i can see if it really helps with detangling and drying my wet hair! The description said it's like a towel and brush in one :)
Sole Society - I am going to enjoy using this $25.00 off coupon for Sole Society!!! I love shoes and my Vox Box had an amazing coupon inside it!!! SO PSYCHED
Eboost - This was the last item in my box, and the one I am most hesitant about using... I don't drink energy drinks so I am a little concerned about using an energy boosting drink... however they sent me pink lemonade, which I love the flavor of and it is very tempting to tear open the packet, mix it with some high quality H2O and drink it down... maybe later this week when Christmas gets me down I will have to give it a try... Maybe?
Well there goes... my review of my super wonderful Holiday Vox Box... if you aren't already on Influenster you should really consider giving it a try!
Peace Love and Passion, (For Freebies... DUR) Love Always Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment