Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's Ok Thursday...

Hey everybody! It's Thursday again, and even though I haven't done this lately I think it's time to link up with Neely and Amber for a little...
Its Ok Thursdays

I hope everyone had a veery Merry Christmas! and got to enjoy lots of wonderful time with family...
It's OK...
To be a little overly excited about your Christmas Presents.
To have no idea what I'm going to do after graduation in April.
To not want to go on to Law School or Grad school anymore.
To want to start living my life, instead of just going to school for another four years.
To wear colored skinny jeans all the time! I love them and i dont' really care if you think i'm to big to wear them
To want to loose almost 40lbs... and do it before I graduate college
To miss my boyfriend after a few hours apart because I'm used to him being here
TO be a terrible blogger sometimes... It doesn't mean I don't love you all.
Peace Love and Passion... because It's all OK
Love Always Tesla

1 comment:

  1. I am way overly excited for my Christmas presents, I can't even help myself!!

    ReplyDelete