Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Just a Little Christmas Rewind...

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year,coming out only slightly ahead of Back To School, and $10.00 Sushi Buffet Saturdays! No I'm serious here, those are my three favorite times of the year and Christmas only wins by a narrow margin; I jest on that, the margin is actually pretty big... and here's why...
FAMILY!!! I love my family and Christmas is the only time of the year that we really get to spend together. I like presents, and food, but my favorite part of it all will always be days spent with my family and friends... Since Christmas for me is mostly over (I've still got one more Christmas dinner on Saturday with R's Family but other than that I'm dunzo!)I figured I would give you guys a rundown of the Craziness that Is Christmas in my family!
Last Wednesday I had Christmas with my Roommate! It was fabulous. She got me the most amazing Hello Kitty Presents! I can't begin to tell you ladies how much I adore them. Especially my Phone Case and the amazing Mason Jar cup she got me. I got her a monogrammed Frocket and some Lilly items that I really hoped she would love! We had Christmas super early but both of us have crazy schedules during this time of year...
Friday and Saturday nights we had Christmas dinners with my Mom's family (My Nana on Friday and my Papa on Saturday) It was great to sit around and hang out as a family and enjoy each others company. It was awesome to sit at my parents house and listen to my Grandparents talk about when they were younger. I just love them so much. They are just too precious!
Monday (Christmas Eve) was dinner with my daddy, my little sister (i say little but she's 14 this year and acts like such a grown woman some times) and dad's girlfriend. It was nice and quiet, my sister opened her present from me and we had great food. After lunch at dad's I drove to Laurens to see his parents and spend a little time with them before dinner at the only restaurant that was still open (House of Pizza one of my Faves) with my boyfriend and his family. My Christmas eve night was a bit different than normal, instead of staying with my mom or my dad like I have every Christmas before this one I stayed with my boyfriend and his family. It was a little weird but it was also really nice. I got to help his mom bake all sorts of goodies for Christmas morning and had my first experience playing Santa for R's Little brother. It was amazing! I had so much fun and I can't wait to be Santa for my own little ones one day. We went to bed around one in the morning and woke up around 5:30 on Christmas morning.
Christmas day, began with "Santa" at R's house with his family, in my Pj's as soon as I'd woken up... Needless to say I wasn't in the picture taking mood since i'm not much of a morning person these days. His parents surprised me with a stocking full of goodies just for me! I wasn't expecting that and It made me feel so loved and included. After Santa we went down to R's grandparents for Christmas Breakfast and more presents with his family. After opening all our presents, including our presents to each other R and I got together food to take to his Fire Department for the guys working Christmas Day and then went and had lunch in the country with his extended family, and still more presents... It was almost 3pm when I finally made it to my parents house and got to see my favorite people for Christmas, and that's where I'll be for the next few days, enjoying time with my mom before I go back to school.
It's been one more crazy week and It isn't over yet, but I wouldn't trade a single moment from any of it!
Hoping you all had a christmas as wonderful as mine, and will have a very happy new year!
Peace Love and Passion,
Love Always Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment