Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Loves...

I just wanted to take a brief moment to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! I will be spending my day with family and friends, and I hope that each and every single one of you will have an equally amazing and blessed day.
However as we celebrate this time with family, It is important that we remember that we are beyond fortunate to have the people we love by our sides this Holiday Season, In light of recent events I think everyone should just remember how lucky they really are, and take a moment on this Christmas Day to Pray for all those who aren't as lucky as we are, all those hurting and suffering, and those who have lost loved ones because for them, this Christmas won't be a time of happy celebration, It will be darker and less joyus and we should just all remember that. Merry Christmas Loves! See you again soon.
Peace Love and Passion,
Love Always Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment