Saturday, January 26, 2013

If You Really Knew me...

So I've seen this post on more than a few pages... and I've decided I like it, and I would maybe give y'all something about me... SO here goes loves :)
If you truly knew me you would know...
That I try to put on a brave face, be social and let people in... But I am also painfully shy insecure, and so unsure of myself.
I sing when I'm alone... or when I think I'm alone.
I can't sleep past 8 am, ever. Usually I'm up before 6 in the morning and ready to go about three hours before I have to be somewhere.
I can't stand to be late.
I take Self Portraits... all the time
I have this deep belief that if I have to follow the rules; or better yet, because I make myself follow the rules, that everyone else should also.
I am fiercely loyal, and would never give a friend, job, or something I am a part of less than 100% of my effort {This often leads to me over extending myself}
I love horror movies, scary stories, and just being scared in general.
I believe in ghosts.
My guy is the love of my life... the only person I can be comfortable being myself with 100%, and i know that He's the one for me....
I've never known what I wanted to be when I grew up, not ever, I still don't not really. My only real ambitions {and I mean this with all I am} are to one day to be a wife and a mother. Everything else has always been secondary.
I love my guy... but the real love of my life is this guy right here...
This is my Uncle, he's the sweetest, kindest, most accepting person I've ever met, his heart is bigger than anyone i've ever known, and I hope that one day I can be half as kind and good as he is.
I will sacrifice anything for someone I love...
and now that you know this, i guess there isn't much you don't know about me :)
Peace, Love, and Passion {If you truly knew me}
Love Always Tesla

1 comment:

  1. hey tesla! thanks so much for following, i am so happy to follow back and meet you! :)
    hope youre having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete