Thursday, January 24, 2013

It's Ok Thursday....

Hey y'all! and Happy Thursday... time for my weekly favorite :) and with the way this weeks been going I'm seriously in need of remembering that it's OK!
Its Ok Thursdays
It's ok that I woke up late this morning and had to rush to get everything done.
It's Ok that I can't find my favorite water bottle.
It's Ok to wish that college was over already.
It's Ok to be a little envious every time a friend gets engaged/married/has a baby.
and It's ok that I am far from having it all together...
On another note however! I found a topic for my senior paper! I'm going to write on Women in Progressive Era sports, specifically college sports in my area! {Sounds so exciting to y'all i'm sure :)}
Peace Love Passion,
Love Always Tesla
P.S So everyone go link up with Neely and Amber and tell us what's OK on your thursday :)

1 comment:

  1. Heyyy lady, looking forward to following along! I saw your senior paper topic and thought you might be interested in the blog hop I'm hosting tomorrow "Fitness Fridays"...it's a general topic and you can post about anything and everything fitness related, even if it's just to brag about your favorite team!

    Swing by www.highheeledmama.com and follow back if you'd like, hope to be bloggy buddies!!

    ReplyDelete