Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social #1...

Well for me anyway... this link up has been going on for a while but I'm just now joining in :) {We all know I'm a little slow on the uptake} But today i'll be linking up with Neely and Ashley for
Sunday Social
and I'm not going to lie I'm more than kinda excited :) but bear with me because It's my first time
Today's Questions are all about Three's... so here goes
Top Three Favorite Kinds of Food
1. Sushi of any kind... I just love it.
2. Chocolate ... I'm a Girl Dur what girl doesn't love Chocolate
3. Cornbread Dressing... my favorite food of all time
First Three Things You do In the Morning
1. Check Facebook and Twitter (before i'm even out of bed y'all)
2. Pee (we all know we do)
3. Shower (because I'm not fully awake until I'm bathed)
Last Three Things You do at Night
1. Brush my teeth.
2. Check my school email for the 1,000,000 time during the day
3. Braid My Hair
Three Tv Show's You never Miss
1. Pretty Little Liars
2. True Blood
3. Criminal Minds
Obviously I'm not a big fan of reality TV, and sadly i have to watch most of my shows online because my Cable provider doesn't have HBO or ABC family :(
Three Places you Want To Visit.
1. Italy
2. England
3. New York City
Three People You can Always Count On.
1. R. {my guy}
2. Erin {My bestie}
3. Lindsay {My "Therapist"}
Very Excited to be doing this link up... see you all next week for more :)
Peace, Love, Passion {for Sunday's and being Social, and Linking up}
Love Always Tesla

4 comments:

  1. i watch criminal minds too,but only in the daylight becasue it can frek me out lol

    i want to travel to england and italy :)

    happy sunday!

    i love your background,btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Criminal minds is my show... but i watch it online the next day because I'm never home at night when it comes on so I too watch it in daylight :)

      Which parts of italy?

      And Thank you so much! it's just picture i found and I fell in love with... I'm a chevron girl all they way

      Delete
  2. Hi! I found your blog on Sunday Social and am your newest follower. I LOVE your blog and was hoping that you would stop by mine, stay a while and follow back if you like what you read!

    Have a lovely day,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog as well! You got a new follower right here :)

      Delete