Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Social #2

Happy Sunday Sweet Blog loves... Another week has come and gone and I'm so excited to be back with you again this week, and linking up with Neely and Ashley for...
Sunday Social
This weeks questions are a little bit personal so here goes :)
What is your ideal way to relax
My ideal way to relax is sitting on the couch/bed/floor with a book/magazine/article for class {lol obvi i like to read} and a glass of wine/water/juice/coffee {take your pick}... It's wonderful and everyone should experience the peace that comes with it at least once in their lives.
Where is your favorite place to be
My favorite place to be is a tough one, but my grandparents house is probably at the top of the list. I just adore them and I spent so much time in their house when I was little, It was almost like my second home.
Who do you consider your biggest roll model
My biggest role model? Hmm my grandparents on my mom's side. They raised me to be who I am today. They brought me up in the church, raised me to be a good Christian and I am thankful for them daily.
What does your life look like in 3 years?
Hopefully in three years I'll be married and starting {if I haven't already started} a family of my own, with a good job and jut overall I want to be happy.
If you could go back and change one decision what would it be?
If we're being honest here, I would most likely go back to when my parents (mainly my step dad) were yelling at me in middle and high school about procrastination, exercise, leaving the house, being lazy, cleaning my room... etc. (the list is pretty long) and I would have actually listened to him. I know you aren't supposed to admit that your parents are right, and we learn by making the mistakes they told us we would make... but durn i wish i'd known then that they were right. I also would have never ever ever have gong to Anderson... I would go back and just stay enrolled at Coastal I may have still ended up at Lander but my first year and a half of college wouldn't have been so terrible for me {maybe}.
` What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?
Ask me that in a few months and i'm sure I'll tell you college graduation... but for now I'd have to say having gotten this far in college, with my GPA as high as it is and with relatively little debt {compared to what it would be without my scholarships i got off easy}.
Peace Love and Passion
Love Always Tesla

1 comment: