Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's Ok Thursday!!!

Happy Thursday everyone! So It's been a little while but I'm back again and linking up for ...
Its Ok Thursdays

and today is very very OK!
It's Ok...
That I have exactly 49 days until I graduate from college...
That I haven't found the perfect gifts for my Roomie and one of my best friends who are Graduating with me.
That whatever I get them I will have to buy one of for myself because I just can't not (terrible gift giver right here... i always buy two of everything if it's cute :/)
That as I'm writing this said roomie is playing my favorite country song on her computer in the living room (love the Dixie Chicks)
That I'm going to spend my spring break writing a paper, instead of having one last hoorah with my friends, because if I don't finish this paper than I'll have a whole nother year of hoorahs to go to...
That my coffee mug has graduate to a soup mug the size of my head...
That my so called best friend hasn't called or texted me in months, and I haven't called or texted her either (obviously we can live without one another just fine)...
That since i've been at my school I've made so many wonderful friends!... and I love each and every single one of them...
That I'm on Homecoming Court, representing my Sorority's brother Frat!
and that this picture of me was posted on the school web page for all to see... and on facebook :/

that Homecoming is on Saturday! I can't wait
and Last but not least this is more than ok...


I got my cap and gown yesterday...
Guess who has two thumbs and is Graduating from College!!!!

This Girl!
Peace Love and Passion,
Love Always, Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment