Sunday, February 03, 2013

Sunday Social # 3

Hey everyone... happy sunday again! Hope you all had a wonderful week last week! And a will have a good week this week :)Time for another round of ...
Sunday Social
1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?
I would have to have my phone, so I could at least see/talk to my family and R. {not to mention blog from my blogger app :)}, and I would want to have my purple and teal flowered cup with the straw, so if there was fresh water i would be able to drink it out of a cup.
2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over
Greek, and One Tree Hill
3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?
My pocketbook {because all my important documents are in it} and my pictures because they are the one thing in my house that i couldn't bear to loose.
4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
My Lilly Pulitzer top, and my old navy rockstart jeans in red.
5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
Sinister and Silent House {yes I know they are both scary movies. But that's what I like and I would recommend them to anyone who wants a typical horror flick with a foreseeable ending (Sinister) or a strange badly shot movie with a heck of a plot twist (Silent House)}
6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
Hmmmm... my biggest guilty pleasures would have to be eating sweets, especially chocolate, and watching True Blood (which I totally count as a guilty pleasure because it's probably not something I should be watching.)
Peace, Love, and Passion
Love Always Tesla

3 comments:

  1. nice answers,scary movies are not really my cup of tea lol

    cute blog you have!!

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all your answers!!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I LOVE sweets too!I'm trying to do better though. Love your blog design :-)

    www.simplisticbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete