Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Social #4

Hey everybody! Hope you've all had a wonderful week! I know i've had a rough one but this coming week is going to be a million times better because Friday afternoon I am leaving for a, hopefully relaxing, weekend in the mountains with my sisters! and I could not be more excited... as for today however it's Sunday again! and that means time to link up for
Sunday Social
This week the questions were fun for me... i like reminiscing!
1. What was your first car?
My first car that I drove was a 1995 Pontiac Grand Am that had been my step dad's and was given to me to drive when I got my license. However it wasn't really mine. My stepdad owned it and I just put gas in it. The first car was in my name, was my 2002 Ford Focus that recently blew it's engine up, however i didn't pay for that car either my grandparents gave me the money to pay for it so i wouldn't really consider it Mine... more theirs and i just drove it. Now I have a 2010 Carolla... which is the first car I've bought with my own money and made payments on, and the only one that i've ever actually considered mine... sooo really i've had three first cars :)
2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher?
Hmmm... this is a tough one. I had a lot of great teachers, but my favorite would have to be my 7th grade science teacher Mr. Vial. He was an amazing teacher and I learned so much from him.
3. Were you involved in any sports/extracurricular activities? Share pictures if you can!
Yeppers... i was a Cheerleader in middle school and played soccer in elementary and middle school, I also did Strings, Chorus, and Academic Team in middle school and Sports Medicine in high school...
4. What was your favorite birthday party?
Considering that i have only ever had two, it would have to be my 16th birthday. My parents threw me a pool party at the community pool, lots of people came, and I felt like I had friends for the first time in a while.
5. Who was your teen celebrity crush?
I never really had one... I tended to get real people crushes...
6. What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch?
I don't think there were any. My parents have always been pretty ok with my judgement on things like that. I have always been a horror movie, and true crime tv show junkie so i think my parents were just like "what ev's she's gonna do what she's gonna do"
Peace, Love, Passion
Love Always Tesla

1 comment:

  1. I don't really remember my parents not letting me watch something either. And I think it's really surprising seeing some of the shows others weren't allowed to watch in the link-up.

    ReplyDelete