Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Social #5

Happy Sunday Loves... hope you've all had a good weekend, a great week, and a happy Valentines day...
Whew... that was a LOT in one sentence :)
It's Sunday, and that Means it's time for
Sunday Social
and this week the questions are all about VD you know Valentines Day...
1. Best Valentines Day you’ve ever had
Best Valentines ever... I was six years old and my mom and I had just moved here. She gave me a stuffed bear with a box of candy and a Red ribbon tied around his neck. I named him Maxwell, and called him Max or Maxie for short. He's still sitting on my bed... watching me as I type this :). That is my best one, but i've had a lot of great ones since R. and I have been together.
2. Worst Valentines Day you’ve ever had
I can't honestly think of a Valentines that has ever been particularly terrible, with the exception of 9th grade. Which was the last time I was single on Valentines day. I just remember spending it wishing that I had someone to buy candy, or a card for. But It wasn't even that bad because I still got to wear pink, and be cute so that helped alot.
3. What do you plan on doing for Valentines this year?
Welll... since It was Thursday :) We had breakfast at a local fave. exchanged cards and gifts and I went to school. Basically it.
4. Best Valentines Idea if you’re single
Not single... but going to the movies, or out with friends is a lot of fun if you are... but for the love of all things DO NOT CALL IT SINGLES AWARENESS DAY... I prefer Awesome on My Own Day...
5. Favorite Valentines Candy?
Chocolate
6. Favorite Valentines Memory from your childhood
the same one as the second question :)
Peace, Love, Passion
Love Always Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment