Thursday, February 07, 2013

Valentines Party :)

Let me start by saying that it is super exciting to be participating in this Blog Swap... {secret about me... i love buying gifts for people so this was super fun for me!} I think it is super awesome of Casey, Nicole, Lauren, Alycia, and Ashlee to host this lovely Blog Swap/Gift Exchange for us all!
I got paired up with Holly


her blog Little Baby Butt is fabulous! I just loved reading about her and her family! And she has possibly the cutest baby girl I have ever seen! If you haven't checked out her blog yet I promise it is TOTALLY worth the trip! {click the link... go ahead I give you my blessing to stop reading this post now and GO CHECK HER OUT :)}
Now on to the goodies... the gift I received was AMAZEBALLS! I get super excited about receiving gifts in general, but when I got home today to this sitting on my fron porch I was beyond ecstatic!
so cute... who wouldn't be excited to see this on their porch!
So here is my little video talking about what was in my box... and please ignore the fact that I say starbucks instead of starbursts... obvi this chic has coffee on the brain... For those of you that are currently wondering... is this girl for real... i promise you I don't usually come off this ditzy... or at least I don't think I do. But all that Said i truly loved my gift and I really hope that Holly will love hers as well.
here are a few pics to end the post... love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment