Thursday, March 07, 2013

It's Ok Thursday...

Hi guys! It's Thursday again... and you all know that means it's time for another rousing rendition of the
Its Ok Thursdays
Link up :)...
It's the week before spring break at my school... and we all know that means these last four days have dragged by like no ones business... felt more like two months than four days I swear... but all in all this week hasn't sucked.
It's OK...
That my brain wants more than anything to give in to my severe senioritis and not do anything... ever
That as a history major, taking senior seminar plus four other classes... senioritis is not even an option...
That I can't breathe out of my nose... stupid allergies/cold ...
That my spring break will be spent writing various papers instead of sleeping, or chilling at the beach/lake/mountains/insert location here like I really wish I was...
That this is my last spring break... well my last spring break as an undergrad, in this town at this school... but it's still a last :)...
That my laundry has gotten out of control and a good three days next week will probably be dedicated to washing/drying/folding it all...
That i'm not sure i'm ready to graduate... even though I am totally excited about Law school next year I just want this year to last a little longer...
That I'm really going to miss it here...
That i'm crying like a baby at this point, over how much i'm going to miss everything/everyone...
and last but not least...
It is OK to sometimes just not care about how you look... today is one of those days... Hello Yoga Pants and Hat... old friends I've missed you :)
Peace, Love, Passion {and It's all gonna be OK}
Love Always Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment