Wednesday, March 20, 2013

On Wednesday's We Wear...

I've become obsessed, i guess thats the right word!, I am totally and completely obsessed with Colored denim skinny jeans... I now own four pairs, Red, Coral, Seafoam, and Yellow and I wear them all the time...
It's really my go to look and I mean that! I wear my colored skinny jeans with boots, flats, heels, tunics, tee's, scarfs, etc... there are so many style variations that I really just recommend you go out and get you some... Here are a few pictures of my favorite looks (thanks to mom for being my style photo shoot buddy over Spring Break!)
You've all seen my seafoam and yellow jeans on here plenty (with boots and my fave sandals)... but here they are again :)



And here are my red and coral (they look more pink in this) jeans... one outfit is more dressy and the other is more laid back :)

As you can see in these pictures (if you didn't already know) I'm a bigger girl, and i think skinny jeans are perfect for girls my size, girls bigger, and girls smaller! It all depends on how you think you look in them, and most importantly how you feel :) Don't ever let anyone tell you you can't wear something because who ever said it it to you is LYING!
So i'm going to Columbia this weekend for USC's accepted students day and I could not be more excited/nervous! I'll let yall know how it goes! UNtil next time :)
Love you Guys Always!
Peace, Love, Passion - Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment