Tuesday, March 26, 2013

That time I fell in Love....

Y'all! I am in LOVE... completely and totally 100% head over heels in love... with Columbia South Carolina!
This past weekend the bestie and I travelled to Columbia for admitted Student's day at USC Law School and from the moment I hit those city limits I never wanted to leave again!
This may sound crazy to some of you, but this small town girl fell hard for the big city! You guys may remember my post from a few weeks ago about getting into law school... or even more recently my mentioning being more than a little nervous about going to Columbia on my own for the first time {I didn't wind up going alone thank goodness} but the best friend and i had the best time exploring the city i'll call home in a little less than four months.
It was fantastic.... here's a photo spread of our amazing adventure! (which I made with my super amazing My Memories Suite!)

We had so much fun, and I can't wait to get back!
Peace, Love, Passion
Love Always Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment