Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up...

Well guys... the post for today is a bit of a double doozy... Not only am I going to share with you guys my latest outfit splurge! and might I also add new favorite staple in my wardrobe... but this past weekend was so great that I am gonna share it with you as well.
Weekend first :)
Last week was Homecoming Week at my school, and my sorority participated as always which meant that on top of class and work for the week each night there was a different event for us to attend, and I had to attend them all!
Which I am not complaining out in the least because I did have a wonderful time... exhaustion non withstanding!
Saturday we had actual Homecoming, which here at LU means tailgating (inside this year because of the weather), pictures, and almost four hours of basketball... from here I'll let the pics do the talking enjoy!

the love of my life... don't worry he's not upset he just doesn't smile very often

Some of my very best friends! Love these girls

Family Picture... all my bigs littles plus her grand littles and great grand! We've grown a bit this past year :)

on the court for Queen crowning... didn't win but that is OK because i still had the time of my life... oh and wore 3 inch heels and didn't fall

Me and my P. Sawyer... I love this girl to the moon and back!

and last but not least me and my mom and stepdad after the games!
Saturday was amazing! and that dress is possibly my favorite thing I have ever put on my body! I felt so class and classic in it. Like a president's wife, or a successful lawyer!
OOTD... Sunday I went shopping and bought a dress... for a steal (well you may not think it was but it was I promise) For years i've been dying for a Lilly Pulitzer dress of my very own, and while R and I were at the mall yesterday I spotted a sales rack in the Lilly Pulitzer portion of our Belk (how awesome is it that we have one of those here :)) The dress was 65% off... which brought it to about $56.00 and I just couldn't pass it up {the original tag said $188.00} So now she hangs quietly in my closet waiting on me to take her out on the town!

It was just so me! Can't wait to wear it!
Peace, Love, Passion
Love Always Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment