Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Little...

A Little humor, a little rant, and a little bitterness thats what's in this post... so if you just want the humor, or the humor and the rant I understand... stop before the bitterness I won't be offended...
Let me Start with the Humor... I have fallen in love with these Funny E-Cards... you know the ones I mean. They say snarky things and are perfect for my personality 99.9 % of the time... here are just a few of the amazing one's i've found this week






So that was that here goes the rant... I just can't understand how people can ALWAYS be late... R. is the worst at this, He never gets anywhere when he says he will and it drives me absolutely crazy.
Friday night he texts me and tells me that he wants to take me out to a late dinner date... I of course rush home and get dressed for a night out, he says he'll be there around 9:00...
9:00 - no boyfriend
10:00 - No boyfriend and no answer on the phone
11:00 - still no boyfriend or answer and by this point i am getting Beyond pissed off
Quater to 12:00 he finally shows up... no apology, no nothing... and no food :/ which possibly made me even madder because lets face it what I was really angry about was not getting to eat. I'm a big ol grouchy pants when I'm hungry and EVERY one know's it... And Of course after my rant comes the bitterness... and I hate to be bitter like this but every once in a while you have to get things off your chest and this has been bothering me for a while so I thought I would share it with you...
I'm 21 years old, a college senior preparing to go to Law School in the fall, I work (have worked at least part time since I was 16 years old), I'm active in my sorority, and TWO honor societies, and am taking the hardest (albiet lightest) course load I've ever taken, this semester means the difference between graduating and not for me... and yet somehow I still manage to honor my commitments and above that go out of my way to help other people with their research problems outside of class and off the clock (I may have mentioned before that I work in my schools library helping people research and find sources/articles/books etc...) my bitterness comes from the fact that with all i have on my plate I am still willing to schedule time to help a fellow student and twice now I have been blown off BY THE SAME PERSON.
Well technically it's three times because this person also blew off an appointment for me to help him during my desk hours... but that doesn't bother me as much because I'm getting paid regardless... However two weeks in a row I have sat... and waited for two hours for this individual to show up and they never do, no text no email, no telling me they aren't coming and that makes me so mad.
SO i guess the point of my rant here is Don't blow people off, don't take them for granted, and for the love of all things holy don't waste four hours of someones time just because you aren't considerate enough to shoot them a text message when you can't make an appointment...
Thanks for bearing with me loves... I promise my next post won't be nearly so ranty... oh and check back after April 20th for an amazing product review and give away! I promise you won't regret it :)
Peace, Love, Passion
Love Always Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment