Thursday, April 11, 2013

It's Ok Thursday...

Hey there y'all! Sorry it's been a little bit since I've really posted on here but things have been super crazy! Graduation is so close I can taste it at this point so I've got a little free time to blog a bit... and i'm back just in time for my favorite link up!
Its Ok Thursdays

It's Ok that my last undergraduate test was this morning... and I completed it in less than fifteen minutes
It's Ok that I have a major presentation next monday that pretty much determines if i graduate...
It's Ok that my best friend totally made me cry at senior night this week.
It's Ok that I'm really going to miss this place, my house, my roommate, and my friends when I move.
It's Ok that I may actually have to move back in with my parents until i go to Law School
It's OK that I am physically incapable of staying mad at my boyfriend for more than an hour even when he does something extremely jerk-ish
It's Ok to be sad and lonely sometimes
And It's Ok that in nine days I will have a Bachelors Degree in History!
Can't believe so much is happening so fast.
Peace, Love, Passion
Love Always Tesla

2 comments:

  1. no shame in moving in with the parents! no shame at all! i feel like now you have to!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  2. he, he I love my parents. It's just after four years of living on my own it's going to be really weird to live under their roof again.

    ReplyDelete