Thursday, July 18, 2013

52 in 2013... Update edition

Well... It's July and since we're more than halfway through with the year I thought it was time for another update on my 52 in 2013... and If I do say so myself I'm doing fairly well! I've failed miserably on some of them, but from now on I'm going to do better :)
1. Take time each day for God, reading my bible and silent time in prayer.
2. Find a Church that I want to call home.
3. Graduate From College with Honors. Cum Laude Baby! with a 3.68 GPA
4. Get a B or Higher in Senior Seminar Got an A!
5. Make either the President's or Dean's List my final Semester (preferably the President's List... Straight A's Baby!). Deans' List and I'll take it!
6. Figure out what I really want to do after college..
7. Be more flexible in my life, don't take everything so seriously.
8. Be a more dedicated blogger {post at least four times a week}.
9. Make a budget, and Live by it.
10.Save as much money as I possibly can (goal of $20 per paycheck into savings every two weeks = $520 for the year, more once I get a real job).
11.Get a Real world, big girl, full time job. For the summer, because i can't work during law school :(
12.Find a Place of my own with the love of my life.
13.Reach 100 followers by the end of the year (i'm currently at 1823 :/).
14.Start being more active in school, work, my sorority, my family, and my relationship.
15.Loose almost 40 lbs to reach my goal weight of 155 lbs.
16.Be more active. Exercise at least three times a week.
17.Have a Healthier Diet (for sure cut out sodas and sweets).
18.Don't Eat Fast Food. Not ever. For the whole year (this will hopefully save me money and help me control my weight some).
19.Buy Groceries and eat at home.
20.Go to Biltmore House.
21.Learn to make my favorites of my Grandparents recipes (Papa's Hash, Nana's Pound Cake... etc.).
22.Hike in the mountains this summer/fall.
23.Keep my room clean, laundry done, and closet organized!!!
24.Go on a vacation. Because I still haven't been on a decent one in a long time.
25.Start a memory book (Story of my life, mine and R's relationship etc.).
26.Have a couples photo shoot with my guy.
29.Learn how to sew. and Make a Tee Shirt Quilt from my old Sorority and College Tees after I graduate.
30.Take Photo-booth Pictures with my Guy.
31.Start Learning a Foreign Language.
32.Read a book for pleasure.
33.Have Breakfast in Bed, that I didn't have to make for myself.
34.Grow my hair out and get it healthier.
35.Have date night once a month with my guy, and only once a month.
36.Spend more time with my family.
37.Paint my nails and toenails at least two times a month.
38.Dress nice at least once a week... No JEANS!
39.Learn how to apply make up and do my hair
40.Give away clothes I don't wear to Goodwill
41.Organize and clean out my Pinterest Boards.
42.Go Skinny Dipping (I've Always wanted to do that).
43.Do more crafts, blog about them.
44.Make at least one new recipe a month and blog about the results on here :).
45.Take a Taxi in a city.
46.Go to a Gamecocks football game this year.
47.Learn how to play tennis.
48.Get a Second Tattoo.
49.Kiss my boyfriend under mistletoe next Christmas.
50.Have a party for no reason... just celebrate life.
51.Go to a New Years Eve Party... Kiss My Guy when the ball drops.
52.Complete Each and Everyone of the Items on this List by 12:00am on January 1, 2014!!!
53... The Bonus goal... Get Engaged {I know it's a goal that I have no control over but a girl can dream right!}


Hey not so bad... maybe by december I'll have met all my meetable goals!
Until Next Time... Kisses!
Love Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment