Thursday, August 15, 2013

With my Whole Heart, For my Whole Life...

Pretty much describes how much and how long I'm going to love this wonderful guy right here...

I can't believe how much we've grown together as a couple in the past few years.In the past month alone we've moved in together, and now I am very excited to share that we are getting married! We got engaged August 3, 2013 in Pawleys Island SC! It was so perfect and so us that once I can finally slow down (I started Law school this week so live is way way cray cray right now!) I will write a post telling you all about it... but for now I'm just so happy to share my happy with everyone around me... Here's a terrible pic of my beautiful ring (R did good but you can't really tell in this one)
and I can't wait to finally become Mrs. Ridgeway Howell!
On a completely and totally related side note it is RIDICULOUS that i have to wait two weeks to get my ring back from being sized... Jewelry stores are quite efficient at torturing people! I want my ring back! :)
Happy Thursday and I love you all!
Kisses, Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment