Friday, September 06, 2013

First (2) Week(s) Recap...

So Law school is rough... lets face it we know why they keep the building so cold here... and It's so we don't know we're in HELL!
It's been a tough few weeks... i've cried (ALOT) and laughed a little, read more pages in one night than I ever though was possible (and I majored in History! LU prof's don't have anything on Law School), and missed my first football game as a South Carolina student! but I mean really who plays football on a thursday night don't you know I have class on friday ;) and have met more amazing, brilliant, Type A personalities than I ever imagined could be in one place. It's hard here, but I love it! Fridays are great because I only have one class so I have plenty of time {ha that's a joke}...
All complaining aside I love it here... I can't promise that i'll have a lot of time to blog over the course of this semester but I will try my best to crank out as many posts on the weekends as I can, because Law school isn't all that I've got going on this year, as I said In my last post I recently got engaged and am in the process of planning our wedding while waist deep in Torts, Contracts and Crim... oh my :). SO at the very least expect some very excited Bride to be posts from me...
September is going to be a great month I can feel it...
But lets be real for a moment and talk about the real highlight of the past two weeks... and that would be last weeks summer finale of Pretty Little Liars, HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE THAT HE's A!
I won't go any further in case any of you have been living under a rock but I'm pretty sure all us Liars agree that October 22 is a bit too far off to wait for answers... or more questions since that is really all we ever get anyway :/...
Kisses XO - Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment