Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Letters...

Dear R., I know that i may... scratch that was, a huge butt Wednesday night when you got home. I'm so sorry for that. I hope you know I love you, and if you don't well I just told you. I just hate when you get home so late and we don't get to spend any real time together. But i'm doing my best to be supportive because I know the only reason you haven't quit that durn job is so we can have a roof over our heads while i conduct this great law school experiment.
Dear Law School, could you maybe not kick my ass so hard during the week :/. I know you're a challenge and that you really don't care that i'm too tired to do anything productive by the time i get home in the evenings... oh and stop giving me free pizza... I'm getting fat again.
Dear Mom and Dad, I miss you guys so much. How about coming and visiting me sometime, since I'm trapped in Columbia with no hope of escape until fall break. I need to see your faces.
Dear Wedding, please go plan yourself... k thanks...
and last but not least
Dear Tummy, I am really really sorry for all the dairy i've been feeding you this past week, especially that cereal I had Thursday morning with the whole milk. As you've probably noticed we're out of my lactose free stuff. I promise you next week I will do better.
Kisses, Loves
Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment