Tuesday, October 15, 2013

"Fair" to Midlin...

This past weekend was fabulous! As usual I was ridiculously busy but I also got to have some fun Saturday night which made being busy all weekend worth it!
Friday and Saturday I spent most of the day working on my closed memo for my legal writing class,when I wasn't at school being a witness for Mock Trial which is possibly the coolest thing I've ever been a part of in my whole life.
For those of you who don't know, Mock Trial is a competition for law students that gives them an opportunity to practice being a lawyer in a court room. It's really cool and I can't wait until my 2L year when I can compete rather than simply being a witness!
USC's internal competition was this past weekend and everyone was amazing! I can't wait to see who will be competing in the external competitions.
After about six hours of fake court over two days I got to go to my first ever fair. The South Carolina State Fair is in town and being new to Columbia I couldn't not go. R and i just had the best time. We rode the Giant wheel, ate super bad for us food, and I rode the Sky Ride, which is basically a chair lift that goes across the entire fair! It was amazing... just to give you a little taste of how awesome the fair is here are some pics . . . I'll be posting a video once I figure out how to make it work on here :)
Enjoy! Love Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment