Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wedding Wednesday... Planning and Panic

Hi there everyone . . . Happy Hump Day! and Welcome to my second Wedding Wednesday and to start what will be an absurdly long count down today is 290 days until I say I Do!
To say I'm excited to marry my sweet guy would be the understatement of the millennium! I've been waiting for a long time to marry the boy I fell in love with in High school. But had I known wedding planning was this stressful I would have maybe not decided to get married the summer after my first year of law school. Planning a wedding while trying to learn Torts, Contracts, Criminal Law, and Legal Writing, in addition to keeping up with my social media is a daunting task. For the first time in my life I might actually be overwhelmed! SO for this wedding wednesday I will be focusing on the wonderful things that we have already accomplished in planning our big day!
#1. We booked a beautiful venue for a beautiful price.
#2. We found a photographer who is local, fabulous, and takes the most amazing pictures.
#3. Picked a theme and colors . . . and
#4. Chosen the people who mean the most to us in the whole world and asked them to stand beside us on our big day!
I know it's not a long list, but it's a good start at the least! Now if I could just find bridesmaids dresses that aren't ugly, expensive, or trashy... that one my loves might take some time! Suggestions would be appreciated :) I'll leave you with a little snip-it of our wedding inspiration (pictures courtesy of Pinterest)

Love always Tesla!

No comments:

Post a Comment