Tuesday, November 05, 2013

"The Weight is over... shine has met its Matte"

I won't lie that title was fun to type... but todays post is about an awesome product I recently received through influenster (if you're not a member hit me up I'll send you an invite!)
I recently received a free tube of Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse foundation to test and review and I LOVE IT! This was my first experience with Rimmel products and I think I'm hooked! I'll be a Rimmel girl for life! The Quality of the product is beyond anything I've ever tried before and I've used some expensive foundations on my face!
My skin is really weird ... it's oily and dry at the same time and a foundation that doesn't make me look flakey or cakey is rare indeed! Don't believe me watch my video!

Love you guys but it's time for me to go! Gotta cook some supper and do some homework!
Love always, Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment