Wednesday, February 26, 2014

48 about me... Take Two...

I posted these questions back in 2012, and thought It might be interesting to ask myself the same questions now and see how much my answers have changed. It's been two years, to the day, since my original post (which you can read by clickingHere
) and a lot has changed, but so much is still very much the same!
1. What time did you get out of bed this morning?
7:30... it's a snow day here in the south so I slept in!
2. How do you like your steak?
Medium Rare to Medium
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Frozen... it was awesome
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Pretty Little Liars and How I Met Your Mother
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Washington D.C. or any where in Va.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
yogurt, blueberries, strawberries and granola
7. What is your favorite food?
Sushi, sushi, and sushi! oh and Shrimp and Grits... can't forget those
8. Foods you dislike?
Not a big fan of raw onions
9. Favorite place to eat?
It's a tie between Sushi Yoshi, and Yesterdays here in Columbia.
10. Favorite dressing?
Cornbread :)
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
A 2010 Toyota Corolla, black, named Lizzie
12. What are your favorite clothes?
My skinny jeans, and my lifestride boots/heels (I love Lifestride!)
13. Where would you visit if you could?
London
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 
Cup half full... life is so beautiful why be pessimistic
15. Where do you want to retire?
Retire... what's that??? I'm probably going to have to work until I die. But if i could choose one place It would probably be Scotland or Ireland.
16. Favorite time of day?
The morning, when I can just sit and enjoy a cup of tea
17. Where were you born?
Langley Air Force Base, Virginia.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I have Three... soccer, football, and figure skating
19. What is your favorite fragrance?
Sweet Pea.
20. What is your favorite face cream?
I don't really use one
21. Favorite baby/kids products? 
Well, I don't have kids, but I really like how johnson's baby lotion smells...
22. People watcher?
All the time
23. Are you a morning or a night person?
Morning person
24. Do you have any pets?
No, but when we live somewhere we can, we're going to get a dog
25.Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Well... I'm getting married in less than 6 months! Which isn't exactly new news but it sure is exciting! 26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A teacher... but when I grow up I'm going to be a Lawyer :)
27. What is your favorite memory?
Walking on the beach with R, the day he proposed to me. It was the happiest I've ever been in my life
28. Are you a cat or a dog person?
Dog
29. Are you married?
I will be after August 9th 2014
30. Always wear your seat belt?
Always
31. Been in a car accident?
Yes, but none recently
32. Any pet peeves?
Liars, Gunners, and people who who are jerks when I try to be nice to them
33. Favorite pizza toppings?
Chicken, black olives, greenpeppers, and cheese...
34. Favorite flower?
Sunflowers and orchids
35. Favorite ice cream?
That multi colored sherbert thats orange, lemon, and lime all in one 
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Chick-Fil-A
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 
once
38. From whom did you get your last email?
School, My LRAW tutor
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I don't have a credit card
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
No not really
41. Like your job?
I don't have a job at the moment... I'm a full time Law Student
42. Broccoli?
Love it... one of my favorite veggies
43. What was your favorite vacation?
The beach last summer (both times I went)
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
R i think... but I'm not actually sure it may have been his family when I went home a few weeks ago
45. What are you listening to right now?
The winter olympic coverage.
46. What is your favorite color?
Black, Gray, and yellow
47. How many tattoos do you have?
still just the one
48. Coffee drinker?
not really, occasionally
.

Love Always, xoxo
Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment