Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Wedding Wednesday... Four Months away... TODAY!

I feel like I say this every time I post but I can't believe how fast the days are flying by these days! School will be out soon and my only focus will be planning this wedding and writing this long neglected blog! I've missed it dearly! I am however back today for wedding wednesday with a bit of a status update...
My wedding to-do list is getting shorter as the days go by! And I couldn't be more thrilled!
Save the dates are mailed out, the photographer has been paid and we are not in the final months! It's hard to believe how fast the past year has flown, this time last year I was preparing for graduation, now I'm planning a wedding and trying to keep my head above water with law school! So for now I'll leave you with this little bit!
Four months from today I'll be getting Married! HOLY CRAP!!!!
that is all!
XoXo. Love Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment